ACP Internist Masthead
To reach ACP Internist staff members, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editorial Publishing Staff
Jennifer Kearney-Strouse, Executive Editor, has a bachelor's degree in English from Pennsylvania State University and a master's degree in journalism from Temple University. Jennifer is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists and the American Copy Editors Society (ACES) and is board certified as an editor in the life sciences (ELS).
Ryan B. DuBosar, Managing Editor, has 26 years of reporting and editing experience, with 15 years specifically covering medical topics. He is a graduate of Miami University of Ohio.
Stacey Butterfield, Senior Associate Editor, has an undergraduate degree in political science from Amherst College and a master's of liberal arts in communications, policy, and health from the University of Pennsylvania. Stacey previously wrote for The Nation magazine, the Summit (Co.) Independent, and the Williamsport (Pa.) Sun-Gazette and is the former editor of the Copper Cable, published in Frisco, Co. She has won awards for her reporting from Association Media and Publishing and the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors.
Mollie Frost, Senior Writer, is an award-winning reporter who has focused on health and science since graduating in 2012 from the University of Pittsburgh. Prior to this role, she was health reporter for The York Dispatch, her hometown newspaper.
Physician Editorial Advisors
Jack Ende, MD, MACP, Physician Editorial Advisor for ACP Internist Weekly, is the Schaeffer Professor of Medicine of the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania and associate dean for advanced medical practice. Dr. Ende earned his medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia and completed internal medicine residency and chief residency at the University of Chicago Hospitals. He is board certified in internal medicine.
Richard M. Wardrop III, MD, PhD, FACP, Physician Editorial Advisor for ACP Internist Weekly, is program director of internal medicine at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. Dr. Wardrop earned his medical degree at Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, completed a combined internal medicine and pediatrics residency at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, and served as chief resident for the University of North Carolina Department of Internal Medicine and WakeMed Faculty Physicians. He is board certified in internal medicine.
Editorial Advisory Board:
- Toni J. Brayer, MD, FACP, Sutter Health, Mill Valley, Calif.
- Grace I. Chen, MD, University of California, Los Angeles
- Yul D. Ejnes, MD, MACP, Coastal Medical, Inc., Cranston, R.I.
- Jack Ende, MD, MACP, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- William E. Fox, MD, FACP, Fox & Brantley Internal Medicine, Charlottesville, Va.
- Susan Thompson Hingle, MD, MACP, Southern Illinois University, Springfield, Ill.
- Avital O'Glasser, MD, FACP, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Ore.
- Kingsley Onyemere, MD, FACP, Carle Foundation Hospital, Champaign, Ill.
- John H. Schumann, MD, FACP, Oak Street Health, Tulsa, Okla.
- Sumeet Soni, MBBS, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Vidya Sundareshan, MBBS, FACP, Southern Illinois University, Springfield, Ill.
- Richard Wardrop III, MD, PhD, FACP, Cleveland Clinic, Ohio
- Eileen M. Moser, MD, MACP, Chair, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, Pa.
- Lisa S. Inouye, MD, FACP, Vice-chair, University of Washington, Boise
- David Atkins, MD, MPH, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, D.C.
- Collette E. Bean, American Physiological Society, Rockland, Md.
- Otis W. Brawley, MD, MACP, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Roberto Cerrud-Rodriguez, MD, ACP Resident/Fellow Member, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, N.Y.
- P.J. Devereaux, MD, PhD, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario
- Caroline L. Goldzweig, MD, MSHS, FACP, Cedars Sinai Medical Care Foundation, Beverly Hills, Calif.
- Shoshana J. Herzig, MD, MPH, Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Marilyn A. Katz, MD, FACP, UConn Health, Farmington, Conn.
- Holly Grossetta Nardini, MLS, Yale University, New Haven, Conn.
- Avital Y. O'Glasser, MD, FACP, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Ore.
- Ravi B. Parikh, MD, MPP, FACP, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Michael P. Pignone, MD, MPH, MACP, University of Texas, Austin
- Fatima Cody Stanford, MD, MPH, MPA, FACP, Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Sue S. Bornstein, MD, FACP, Chair, ACP Board of Regents, Texas Medical Home Initiative, Dallas
- Ryan D. Mire, MD, FACP, ACP President, University of Tennessee, Nashville
Additional Publishing Staff:
- Chief Publishing Officer and Senior Vice President, Publishing: Diane Scott-Lichter
- Vice President, Publishing: Todd Ware
- Director, Sales and Circulation; Senior Associate Publisher: Aileen McHugh
- Director, Production and Electronic Publishing: Christina (Chris) Rudyj
- Director, Advertising Sales: Kevin A. Bolum
- Advertising Production and Billing: John Carney, Theresa Englehart
- Recruitment Sales: Vera Bensch
- Circulation Operations Manager: Thomas Lorge
- Business and Circulation Administrator: Christopher Kinard