ACP Internist Masthead
To reach ACP Internist staff members, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editorial Publishing Staff
Jennifer Kearney-Strouse, Executive Editor, has worked in medical publishing for 20 years, beginning with Annals of Internal Medicine. She was the inaugural editor of ACP Hospitalist and became Executive Editor of ACP Internist and ACP Hospitalist in 2009. She has a bachelor's degree in English from Pennsylvania State University and a master's degree in journalism from Temple University. She is board certified as an editor in the life sciences (ELS).
Ryan B. DuBosar, Managing Editor, has 26 years of reporting and editing experience, with 15 years specifically covering medical topics. He is a graduate of Miami University of Ohio.
Stacey Butterfield, Senior Associate Editor, has an undergraduate degree in political science from Amherst College and a master's of liberal arts in communications, policy, and health from the University of Pennsylvania. Stacey previously wrote for The Nation magazine, the Summit (Co.) Independent, and the Williamsport (Pa.) Sun-Gazette and is the former editor of the Copper Cable, published in Frisco, Co. She has won awards for her reporting from Association Media and Publishing and the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors.
Mollie Durkin, Staff Writer, is an award-winning reporter who has focused on health and science since graduating in 2012 from the University of Pittsburgh. Prior to this role, she was health reporter for The York Dispatch, her hometown newspaper.
Physician Editorial Advisors
Philip A. Masters, MD, FACP, Physician Editorial Advisor for ACP Internist Weekly, is Vice President, Membership and International Programs, for the American College of Physicians. He is also an adjunct professor of medicine at the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine's Division of Internal Medicine in Philadelphia. He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and did his residency at Johns Hopkins Medical Institute in Baltimore. He is board certified in internal medicine.
Cynthia D. "Daisy" Smith, MD, FACP, Physician Editorial Advisor for ACP Internist Weekly, is Vice President, Clinical Programs, for the American College of Physicians. She is also an adjunct associate professor of medicine at the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine in Philadelphia. She graduated from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City and did her residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She is board certified in internal medicine.
Editorial Advisory Board:
- Richard J. Baron, MD, MACP, ABIM & ABIM Foundation, Philadelphia
- Toni J. Brayer, MD, FACP, Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, San Francisco
- Yul D. Ejnes, MD, MACP, Coastal Medical, Inc., Wakefield, R.I.
- William E. Fox, MD, FACP, Charlottesville, Va.
- David B. Reuben, MD, FACP, University of California, Los Angeles, Center for Health Sciences
- John H. Schumann, MD, FACP, University of Oklahoma-Tulsa
Additional Publishing Staff:
- Senior Vice President, Publishing: Diane Scott-Lichter
- Associate Publisher, New Product Development: Thomas McCabe
- Director, Advertising Sales: Kevin A. Bolum
- Manager, Advertising Operations: Brian Barker
- Advertising Production and Billing: John Carney, Theresa Englehart
- Digital Advertising Coordinator: Diana Di Gioia
- Classified Advertising: Paula Bayard, Natalie Pfaff
- Recruitment Sales: Maria Fitzgerald, Vera Bensch, Sean Corrigan
- Reprint Sales Coordinator: Helen Canavan
- Circulation: Christopher Kinard
- National Account Manager: Ken Watkins